




Well, sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but it's not as fun when I don't have new pictures to share! I still don't understand how a camera can just disappear, but I'm hoping we'll find it and say, "Oh, that's where it was!" But so far, no such luck.
I guess it's about time for a little update on our family. Michael started back to school for yet another semester. He only has 3 left!!!! He has worked so hard, and we've come a long way. God has been so gracious and given us strength and health for the journey. As I look back I realize how much we've learned and how many wonderful friendships we've made here...hopefully for years to come! One class that Michael has this semester is supervised field ministry. He will be under the mentorship of our pastor, and I'm so excited for what God is about to do! I feel like he is preparing us for after graduation, although we still have not made a decision as to exactly where we'll go. The states we're looking at are Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado. Those states seem to have the biggest needs, and we are saying,"Here is our family Lord! Send us wherever you need us!"
While Michael was out of school for winter break, I picked up some extra time at work, but I am so glad to be easing back into our regular schedule this week and last. I am so thankful that God has given us a way to make a little extra money, but I still am home most of the time! What a blessing!
Nathan and Samuel are both growing like crazy! I took Nathan for his 5 yr. checkup on Thursday, and am still having a hard time comprehending how old he is. But, honestly, I'm enjoying it so much. He's learning to read more each week, and his understanding of everything has become so much more in depth. It has been such a joy to watch him grow, both physically and in the Lord.
Samuel constantly keeps us in stitches. Although quite a bit more stubborn than his brother, he is definitely more cuddly! It's been fun to watch his personality develop and grow into one sweet little boy!
Well, off for now. Hopefully I'll be back to post some new pictures soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment