And as promised, here are some pictures of Nathan right after he lost his first tooth! What a big boy!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Look Alive, 4 become 5! Announcing Baby Lilly #3!
Here are some pictures of our newest little one taken today! Sorry the quality isn't great, I had to take pictures of my pictures, but I think you can make it out! I am about 8 1/2 wks. and we are so thrilled that God has blessed us with this precious life! We are asking everyone to pray for health for both mama and baby, and that it would be a healthy pregnancy and future delivery. We are so excited and we will keep you updated with pictures as they come!


And as promised, here are some pictures of Nathan right after he lost his first tooth! What a big boy!

And as promised, here are some pictures of Nathan right after he lost his first tooth! What a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment