Sunday, March 23, 2008

i finally remembered our password!



It's been forever since we've posted. Obviously the whole blogging thing didn't catch on too fast. Well, here goes on a update of what's been happening over the past several months.
Michael is still in school of course, studying hard and working hard at UPS 5 nights a week. Sometimes it seems like he'll be in school forever, but now we can see the light! As of now, he's supposed to graduate Dec. '09. But if he takes some summer courses and one extra he can graduate next May. We are praying about what the Lord wants us to do. It's seems like there is the possibility of some online classes opening up that he can take through Liberty University that will be great for his schedule, and they'll still transfer to Southeastern. It's a little more expensive to do things that way, but our Lord owns the cattle on a thousand hills! We know all things will take place in His timing!
Meanwhile, I'm still working one day a week at Rex Hospital in Labor and Del. and staying home the rest with our boys. Sometimes it's so hard to go in that one day, but I'll admit there are some days when I'm grateful for the change of pace, even though I'm still exhausted!
The boys are growing like weeds. It's amazing to see how different physically they are, but they are both all boy! Here is a picture of Samuel wearing a pair of glasses he got in a doctor kit. He loves wearing all kinds of glasses and even wants to take them to bed! I hope that lasts, he might be really wearing them one day if he takes after his mommy! I love watching them interact together. They are really starting to play together so well now. Today I came into the living room just in time to hear Nathan praying for Samuel's hurt toe, and to see him at his brother's feet praying over him. How sweet is that! Here is a picture of him in his spiderman suit standing next to his new bike. When he first got that suit he never wanted to take it off! He wore it to the grocery store, the library...but I had to draw the line when he wanted to wear it to Sunday School. Thankfully this only lasted about a week! This week we have been doing family devotions and have been so blessed to be teaching our boys through Passion week. Nathan is really remembering a lot now, it's amazing to see how many verses he can remember! He goes to Cubbies on Sunday nights and is really enjoying interacting with the other kids at our church. Michael and I are also enjoying some rich discipleship classes on Sun. nights. It's been such a blessing to have such a wonderful church and to learn side by side with other believers!
Well, I guess that's enough for now. Hopefully next time it won't be as long until I post again!

Happy Easter! Celebrate our risen Saviour!

No comments: