OK! To all four of you who read our blog, here are some new photos, finally! Just taken tonight I might add! Things have been going pretty well here at the Lilly house. Tired of course, but I've come to realize that that is just a state of being at this stage in our life. Our 7 year anniversary is coming up on Monday, so we are excited to celebrate! It's amazing what all has changed and what all God has done in our lives the past 7 yrs. We have been through some trials and many,many blessings. And we have 2 sweet boys to prove it!
So off for now! Enjoy the photos miss tracee and jessie! I love ya'll!!!!

Here is one of our delicious cucumbers! I've already decided to plant more next year, the boys are eating them as fast as they're coming in!



Here are some pictures of us fishing tonight. Mommy caught the biggest fish of the night!


And here are some pictures of our sweet boys just having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment