Friday, May 30, 2008

florida vacation


Here are my sweet boys all ready to get on the plane to go visit Mimi and Pap-Pap in Florida. This was their first time flying, so I was a little nervous about how they would do. Samuel didn't have a ticket, so he sat in our laps during the flight. Thankfully, we had a layover in Atlanta, so we had 2 short flights instead of 1 long one. The boys did so well!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Nathan even got to go into the cockpit after a couple of our flights and talk to the captain(you know he's so shy, hahaha). Here's a picture of him when we landed in Florida.
We had such a good time. I saw family that I hadn't seen since I was 7 or 8. Needless to say they were shocked when I walked through the door with my husband and 2 little boys! We ate some great seafood, went to the beach, and got to go to an awesome science museum that Nathan loved! Our time together flew by, and before we knew it, it was time to go home. But we made some memories that will last a lifetime! Here are some more pics of our vacation...to see all of our vacation pics , you can go to walmart.com and click on photo, email address michael.lilly@sebts.edu, password nathan, and it's the most recent photo album. Enjoy!

No comments: