


This is the time of year where I swear my children are going crazy. I don't know if it's something in the air or what, but they have so much(sometimes too much) energy. I love to watch how they discover things. Our garden is coming along, the boys have really enjoyed watching the plants come up every day. We always go out to see "what's new" in the garden. It's also been an awesome teaching tool, not only about patience and hard work, but also about God's creation. I love this time of year, everything seems so new and clean and beautiful. We've been going over God's creation in our family devotion time with the boys, it's amazing how much they remember! Even Samuel is picking it up a little. We'll say "Samuel, on the first day of creation, God said, 'Let there be...'"
and he will respond "Wite!!!"(light). It's so amazing watching them grow each day. Samuel was 2 years old on the 7th. How time flies. It seems like he was just born yesterday! I'm sure I'll still be saying that when they have children of their own!
Michael's last day of class was today. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out for the summer! We always breathe a sigh of relief this time of year, and I know our boys look forward to seeing their Daddy more!
Well off for now, a new episode of Lost is about to come on (pathetic, I know, but I'm addicted).
Here are some pics of our garden and the boys picking strawberries a couple of weeks ago!
Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment