Monday, April 28, 2008

Backyard Boys



Here's a quick update on our family. Our latest project we've been working on is our garden in our backyard. Here are some pictures that were taken last week. We're planting everything in a couple of days, we've had some rain this weekend, so the ground has just been tilled up now. The boys are currently using it as one big construction site with their excavators and dump trucks, so we're going to be having a big talk once everything has been planted!
They are getting so big. I love to watch them interact. They definitely have their moments, but for the most part they get along very well and love each other so much!
Michael is about to wrap up another semester at the seminary. The Lord has been so gracious to us, providing for our every need. We are continuing to pray about direction and guidance for when Michael graduates. It seems that the doors are opening up for us in the area of church planting out west. Michael is supposed to have a meeting with our pastor in a couple of weeks, and also a meeting with one of his professors. We've had more direction in the last month then we've had in the almost four years we've been down here. The Lord has perfect timing. The verse keeps coming to my mind about how the Lord directs our steps. He has a perfect plan for us and I'm so excited!
I'm still working a day or two a week in Labor and Delivery.As much as I hate to be away from my boys, I enjoy helping families welcome new life into the world. It is truly a miracle, and I'm so blessed to take part in it.
Well off for now, I need to go fix my hungry little men lunch!

No comments: