

The other day, Nathan said he really wanted to do something fun. Being the frugal mom that I am, I told him that we could go on an adventure in the woods. Boy was he excited! Nathan is such an outdoorsman(after his daddy's own heart), that I am convinced that if we threw him out in the middle of the woods, he would easily survive. I think we have a budding Bear Grylls(Man vs. Wild) in our midst. We had the best time and the weather was perfect! Then, later in the morning we stayed down by the pond and read some books. Nathan asked if we could sleep down there. I think he would have but Samuel was much too energetic for that!


While we were out, I found a spider spinning its web. While spiders are not my favorite thing to be around(actually the farther away they are the better), I found myself fascinated. It was a huge web and such a small spider, but bit by bit it was making this beautiful thing. What a mighty Creator we have, and what all goes on around us without us even knowing! Sometimes we just have to stop and look.





No comments:
Post a Comment