We took the boys to see a 3-D movie this morning. They had a blast! They looked so cute in their little glasses, you could barely see Samuel's little nose peeking out underneath! So needless to say, as I write this post, I have a very quiet and tired household. After naps, we're going to visit with some dear friends and have dinner. So hopefully, I'll have more pictures soon!
The boys and Michael went with me to Harris Teeter this morning for Triple coupons. Nathan has gotten so used to it, he knows the routine. He gets his little "Customer in Training" cart, and off we go! They are real troopers! ( The balloon at the end of the shopping trip also helps :) )
Samuel was up and raring to go this morning. We had a full day ahead of us, and he was out with me this morning looking at the sunrise!
This was the sunrise this morning before the clouds took over. This is my favorite part of the day! The view was from our front porch.
Our boys are very energetic right after dinner. It seems like that's when they get along the best, and I guess their bellies are good and full! Their favorite thing to do is chase each other around the house, and sometimes Samuel tries to escape his big brother in creative ways as you can see from the first picture in the last post!




No comments:
Post a Comment