Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Night with Friends and My Baking Boys

Well, better late than never! Here are the pictures from our fun dinner last week. We had such a good time together! These precious friends are moving to Japan at the end of the year as missionaries and we will miss them so much!


Here is another sweet little girl! I was able to help deliver both girls, and it is such a blessing to watch our children grow up together!

Their little girl was quite a hugger! They were so cute together. I think she got very attached to Samuel that night, and we thought they made a great match!(wink,wink!)


They had a Wii, which we had never played before. Did we ever have fun! The whole family got to play, even Samuel. Here he is "boxing" his Daddy. But I think his favorite thing was driving the Mario car. Nathan's favorite was the boxing and he even won a couple of times!

And mommy even had a go at it! (Which was quite hilarious!)

Here are my sweet baking boys! I think they had more fun licking the bowl.

And here is the finished product! Yummy oatmeal raisin cookies! I think they lasted about a day!

No comments: