Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Vacation

We've been very busy these last few weeks! I wanted to share some pictures with you from our vacation. We were at North Myrtle Beach from Aug.14th-22nd, and boy did we have fun! The boys had a blast in the pool, at the beach, playing put-put, and spending time with Mimi and Pap-Pap! Daddy got to relax a little bit and fish and I had fun just watching the boys play! Mimi and I got to do a little shopping(mostly just window shopping!), and Pap-Pap's favorite part was just being the photographer. It came to an end all too quickly (as all vacations do) and now we're back to school, soccer, and everyday life. Thank you Lord for a wonderful break!

~daddy fishing~



~they were actually still for this picture~



~our millionth attempt at a family picture, it was so windy!~



~Mimi and Pap-Pap~



~two very precious boys~



~still very windy~



~beautiful evenings~



~sweet Sammy~



~big boy Nathan~



~neat-looking fishing boat that was waaayyy out in the ocean~




~a wonderful father~



I have so many pictures and posts to share of our garden, Uncle Marc's visit, and our everyday life, but the housework and homeschool planning are calling me very loudly! But no worries, new posts are coming soon!!!!

No comments: