Wednesday, December 9, 2009
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY NATHAN!
Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet Nathan, who on this day 6yrs. ago, came screaming into this world at 2:14pm, weighing in at 7lbs.7oz. I couldn't imagine not seeing your sweet face every day. You are such a good big brother, and I'm grateful Samuel has such a good example to look up to. You are so tenderhearted and caring. I know that whatever God has in store for you, that you will do it with passion and genuine love for people. We are truly blessed beyond measure to have you in our lives. It has been a joy to watch you grow up these past 6 yrs, to watch the relationships you have with people grow. You have a smile that lights up the room, and bring a smile to everyone's face that's around you. You are growing up so fast!, but each stage you've been through has been wonderful. You are learning so much, and are so smart. It's been fun watching you change and grow! We love you so much, and could not imagine life without you!













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment