Friday, January 8, 2010

Catching Up

Boy,it's been a while since I've posted anything. It's been in the back of my mind for a while, but I kept thinking about other things that needed done. So I've got some catching up to do. Here are some pictures of Nathan's birthday. Instead of having a party this year, he got to choose one friend and have a whole day of fun. His friend Ryan spent the night with us the night before. Then the boys got to play some the next morning before going to a yummy lunch of Chinese food. Then on to Frankie's Fun House, where Nathan got to play laser tag for the first time. He came out sweaty and happy as a clam. They had so much fun running around playing game after game. Then back to our house for dinner and cake. We were all exhausted by the end of the day, but it was definitely a day to remember.
I can't believe he's six. I've seen him change so much in this last year, he's definitely growing up. We're having deeper conversations now, and he's reasoning through situations. He's learning more about the Lord, his heart is so sensitive towards correction, and it's exciting to see him reaching out to other children and make them feel part of whatever he's doing. I have loved watching him grow and change, and I pray God will grant us many more years of that!







No comments: