Saturday, September 27, 2008

cvs and triple coupons

I've been really enjoying learning to work deals and making the most use out of my coupons these last 6 or 7 months. I have learned so much from friends and great websites about saving a ton of money, and boy is it rewarding! Here are some pictures of my most recent CVS and Harris Teeter triple coupon purchases.
This grand total came to about 11$ from one Harris Teeter trip ( I went twice more that weekend).
And this purchase came to about 3$ after coupons and ECBs.
I've been reminded of Proverbs 31:20 that says,"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy."
Throughout all of this shopping, I've been able to stock up on so many items that we will use over these next few months for practically pennies! But the even better thing is I've also recently been able to share some of my purchases with a family that is in heavy financial difficulty. What an opportunity to minister! What started out as a great way to save money for our family has also turned into a great opportunity to give! Praise the Lord for his provision!

P.S. You can learn a lot about saving money and shopping at CVS, etc. from moneysavingmom.com!

No comments: