skip to main | skip to sidebar

Silly Lillys

~Sharing this family's home, life, and daily adventures~

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Boys, packing, and priorities

Sorry, for whatever reason, blogger's acting up and these pictures are out of order. Just pretend to follow along!




This was one of Nathan's friends that came over to play with us before Thanksgiving. Couldn't they pass for brothers?


I was also amused to see how Nathan packed his bag for WV. He told me he was going to help pack his bag and this is what I found.....

Who wouldn't need a cap gun, transformers toy, trophy, and harmonica to go deer hunting with his daddy? Ahhhh, priorities. Oh yeah, did I mention the shorts and t-shirts for the 15 degree snowy weather?
Posted by silly lilly's at 11/30/2008 06:34:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
silly lilly's
I love Jesus, I love my husband, I love my 3 beautiful children, and I love the simple life. I think that about sums it up!
View my complete profile

places I wander

  • pleasant view schoolhouse
  • sugar pie farmhouse
  • facebook-look us up!
  • heavenly homemakers
  • the homespun heart
  • homespun living
  • The Barts
  • The Chilsons
  • The Roberts
  • Money Saving Mom

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (29)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Thanksgiving in WV
      • Boys, packing, and priorities
      • thank you Lord for all that you provide.
      • No title
      • autumn days
      • gratitude
      • Please pray
      • More pics
      • watching the clouds
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  August (1)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Powered by Blogger.