I'm glad we took this one BEFORE we ate our big turkey dinner!


We had been at my grandmother's house, oh, about 5 min. when she found Samuel back in her bedroom sitting at her dresser with guess what? Now what kind of mommy would I be if I didn't get at least one good picture?

We had such a good time on our long visit to WV. We saw many friends and family that we had not seen for a long time. Here is a picture of one of my friends who I've known since we were 6 yrs. old. Look at all our boys (she has 3 and my 2)! We met at a place called Pump Up the Fun near my mom's house. It was a perfect place for all those boys to burn off some energy since they'd been stuck inside for several days!

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment