The boys and I went outside the other day and boy did it feel good! This is my favorite time of year, the colors always seem so vibrant! Nathan wanted to lay in the grass and watch the clouds. I couldn't tell you the last time I had done that, and it was so nice! We have such a great Creator! No matter what our economy is, or who won the election, or even what we're having for dinner tomorrow, our God is in control! We are to trust in Him always, in good times and in bad. Those were all of my thoughts as I lay there looking at the clouds with my 2 boys, how small we are, and how big God is.
This was part of our view!
Well, blogger's acting up and won't let me post more pictures. I'll post them when it behaves!




No comments:
Post a Comment